May 20, 2011 § Leave a comment
Given that we continue to receive new signatures on our petition, even after “closing” it on May 18, we have decided to extend it indefinitely. We are still mailing out the signatures-to-date this week, but the response has been so great, and the Museum’s plans still so uncertain, that we have decided to leave the petition up. And we won’t let it rest until the changes we seek for Bowne are implemented (or we’re legally forced to take it down).
So, if you never got a chance to add your name or send out that mass email asking friends to do the same, you’ve been granted a reprieve! Jump on it while you can….